lundi 29 décembre 2008

My ex sucks.

My friend Alcibiades has now made his first post. So all characters are now in place. Except as of now, it's only a "male tragedy", so that's very gay. It is therefore high time for me to prove to you that I'm as straight as an arrow, and that once, I was infatuated with a woman.

The woman name is of no importance. What is important is that she is a woman, and as such can not be trusted.

We did meet on an Internet chatroom. These things are really nifty new technology, and I am quite sure "Internet chatting" is bound to become big in the following years. Back then, she was the girlfriend of my bestfriend. So the best we could do was cybersex. Then she dumped her new boyfriend for me, the guy she met on IRC. Then she dumped for a guy she met on Facebook.

It was after that that I realized that she probably made up an abortion, drug user past, and other cool things that make you look like a complicated yet interesting character.

So my ex sucks.

I now realize this was vastly uninteresting. But hey, this is a blog on the Intarweb ! Besides, I have to leave a chance to my friend Alcibiades to appear to be a more interesting character than me, by temporaly looking boring.

Still, I felt like it was necessary to tell you where I go from, right after I told you where we intend to go to. After all, things can't get any worse than they were.

It appears that I will be meeting real women tomorrow. Who knows what awaits me ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire